The Editor-in-Chief and the Members of the Editorial Board expect each author to have made an important scientific contribution to the study and be thoroughly familiar with the original data. The Editor-in-Chief and the Members of the Editorial Board also expect each author to have read the complete manuscript and to take responsibility for the content and completeness of the manuscript and to understand that if the paper, or part of the paper, is found to be faulty or fraudulent, that he/she shares responsibility with his/her coauthors. Because we hold each author to this high standard, the copyright form must be signed by every author.
The Editor-in-Chief and the Members of the Editorial Board evaluate manuscripts for their intellectual content without regard to the nature of the authors (including race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy of the authors) or the host institution.
Acknowledgement of Sources
Proper acknowledgment of the work of others must always be provided. Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work. (Refer to the Manuscript Submission Guidelines)
Authorship of the Paper
Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the reported study. All those who have made significant contributions should be listed as co-authors. Where there are others who have participated in certain substantive aspects of the research project, they should be acknowledged or listed as contributors.
The corresponding author should ensure that all appropriate co-authors and no inappropriate co-authors are included on the paper, and that all co-authors have seen and approved the final version of the paper and have agreed to its submission for publication.
Criteria for Publication in RBES
To be considered for publication in JAABR, the following criteria must be met:
- Articles published in the journal must be complete and properly referenced.
- Articles should be related to the fields of educational curriculum and methods, education psychology and administration, educational technology, psychology and psychiatry, health administration, nursing, ethics and legal matters, computer science applications that have important social implications, and/or sub-areas of research exploration closely associated with these fields.
- Articles published in the journal must undergo a double-blind peer review process.
- Articles published in the journal must be professional and definitive.
- Articles published in the journal must be original presentations of research.
- Articles published in the journal must comply fully with the journal’s policies concerning Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice
Neither The Editor-in-Chief nor the members of the Editorial Board are responsible for authors’ expressed opinions, views, and the contents of the published manuscripts in the journal. The originality, proofreading of manuscripts and errors are the sole responsibility of the individual authors.
The Academic Board of The Academic Organization for Advancement of Strategic and International Studies reserves the right to redirect the publication of a certain article from one journal to another, and to override the decision(s) of the Journal’s Editorial Board, as particular circumstances arise and based on the sole discretion of the Academic Board.